Thursday, September 20, 2007

Another day, another picture!

Not much is really going on in the Glaze houshold right now. We are getting to see our little buddy a lot and that is really fun.

Jane Ann has just started a new bible study at our church. It is Beth Moore's "A Woman's Heart" Alisa is going with her and they are really getting alot out of it.

We just bought a truck. We/I have been wanting a truck for some time but couldn't find what we/I was looking for. I wanted a 2000-2003 Dodge Dakota club cab, 6 cyl., 2 wheel drive. No one is selling them. I have looked at the reports on them and they seem to be very good trucks. That's why there aren't any used ones out there. People buy them and hang on to them. Anyway, we just happened to drive by a dealer and there was a red 2000 setting on the lot. It was a club cab, 4x4, 4.7 V8 Magnum. Bigger engine than I wanted and 4x4 but we drove it anyway. Turns out, it was a great truck. We bought it. When I can borrow our camera from Brock and Alisa, I'll take some pics and post them.

My friend Dave and I are playing music at our church's Friday Night Cafe this Friday evening so that will be fun. Our church hosts Friday evenings of music, drinks from the coffee bar, painting, throwing pottery on a wheel, and whatever games you want to bring along. It is always a fun time of fellowship.

Well, right now, Rudyard would like to share a few things.

"After my belly is full and I've had a fresh diaper change, it's good to just lay on the floor and do nothing. Of course, that's what I like to do most of the time right now anyway."



"My favorite past time right now is watching the ceiling fan go round and round...oh yea, and pooping. I'm getting really good at that one."


"Hey, who is this guy, I know it isn't my mommy. He feels more like my daddy, all furry and fuzzy, but I think my daddy is much bigger than this guy, and funnier looking."



"Meow, hey you, wake up. You're sleeping in my chair."


**********************

Well, that's it for today, and as always I would like to leave you with something to remember. This is one of my favorite psalms.

Psalms 100:
Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth. Worship the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.

See you next time!!

No comments: