Monday, September 17, 2007

Brand new blog site

I hope to be able to share a little bit of the lives of myself and my wife Jane Ann and our family.

The newest thing in our lives right now is our new grandson Rudyard. My son and his lovely wife Alisa, on the 31st of July, gave each other, us and God one more little child to watch over and protect as the years roll along. He is a healthy little boy and growing as to be expected.


The picture to the left is Brock and Alisa holding Rudyard just after he was born.









The picture to the right is grandma and grandpa with mommy and little Rudyard.




This is grandma Jane and son Brock with baby Rudyard.









Here we have the three generations of the Glaze men.




You can't tell that we are proud grandparents can you? Well, enough for today.


I will leave you today but please take this with you...


Whatever you do, do for the cause of Christ. He will bless you a hundred fold. This isn't just a mere saying but words of experience. God is so good and we don't always look to him before we start our day. But if we ask him to show us his will for just today, we have nothing more to ask.

2 comments:

Brock Glaze said...

Hey Dad! Awesome site! The pictures are great; they make reading along very interesting. I like the three-generations-of-Glaze-men picture!

Brock

Praising Him! Paula said...

He is beautiful!!! I am so happy for you guys! Having your family home! Wish I could have made it to the Cafe!